The day was quite eventful and I got tired by the time I had time to play. So today I haven’t proceeded to much, mostly just repeated my yesterday results.
1234 on the 5th fret
I started with 180 bpm like the metronome was set yesterday, but the number of mistakes was huge.
After other routines I tried to repeat this one again and it was a bit better this time.
Yesterday I managed to sort of play the whole sheet of strumming PDF at 120 bpm while counting out loud. So for starters I did it again today.
It wasn’t perfectly fine, but I decided to increase the speed to 140 bpm to test myself.
And I started to fail at the second half of the sheet. So after several attempts the decision was made to set the metronome back to 120 bpm.
I continued to did this a few times every day to increase my speed. As always I recorded my first attempt of the day, then practiced a few times and tried to beat my last record. The first try went quite well – 2:21.
And the goal was achieved, I beat my previous record by 6 seconds. Now it’s 2:07.
I’m glad that even after so much activities during the day I still wanted to practice. Maybe the enthusiasm wasn’t as great as it was before, but this daily upload thing keeps me tight. Hopefully tomorrow I will practice in the morning when I’m full of energy and will to do it.