Today was the final day of my third week into the course. Unfortunately, the only time I was able to have some practice was at the night. So all the loud routines mostly remained untouched. I kinda did the chord transitions, but it was not it at all.
1234 on the 1-12 frets
I repeated the routine at 320 bpm. A few more of those and I will increase the speed to 340 bpm. I got my cats sterilized today and had to keep one in the room, so there was some meows to get my attention during the recording.
1243 on the 5th fret
I wanted to finish the week at 300 bpm. So I started with 280 bpm I did it at yesterday.
And then increased it to 300 bpm. Done!
I didn’t manage to maintain that speed for the whole 5 minutes. There is my ring-pinky-fingers-muscle-problem I talked about, so after maybe 30-40 seconds that muscle starts burning and getting really tired. Need to practice more. But overall – goal achieved!
I wasn’t able to play the chords out loud and it didn’t sound right that way so I’ll repeat all these transitions tomorrow with the same paces. Anyway, there are some videos.
Increased the speed to 150 bpm.
Set the metronome to 140 bpm.
Did it at 140 bpm.
Sped up to 70 bpm.
The same 70 bpm here.
I didn’t happy with how this day’s routine went, but it is how it is, so I just hope to continue everything tomorrow and practice in the morning or so. It should be enough time for this now.